0 from 0 references
member since May 22 2018
April 2014 — until now
, News editor
1) Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
2) Read copy or proof to detect and correct errors in spelling and grammar.
3) Choose text, photos, and illustrations according to news parameters, significance and importance.
4) Plan the contents of publications according to the publication's style, editorial policy, and publishing requirements.
5) Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
6) Review and approve proofs submitted by composing room prior to publication on site.
December 2011 — December 2013
Bei-Trans LLC, Project manager
- Local freight-forwarders Alliance project: project management
- New VAS integration for Bei-Trans LLC: fuel, insurance, IT-services for small and little freight-forwarding companies mostly in Western and Central Ukraine
- Coordination of local ERP system implementation based on 1C:Enterprise
- site creation
- Interactive platform for freight-forwarders (owned by Bei-Trans LLC)
February 2010 — October 2011
NTON Group, master, IT-manager, IT-support
- IT support for ho users and company in general, performedcombination of duties to provide technical support to workers information processing and IT field (hardware and software support, Internet-related activity, VPNs and e-mail s, semaintanence);
- site development;
- Integration with GLS and CRM systems
- Local CRM system development
February 2007 — March 2009
BLStream Ukraine LLC, Branch manager
• Assisting in setting up the local legal structure in the form of
• Assisting in recruiting the local financial specialist/ant;
• Finding the local premises for BLStream in Lvlv;
• Handling the purchases of goods and services in Ukraine;
• Recruiting core J2EE/J2ME/C++ development team members;
• Coordinating the ramp-up of the Ukraine entity;
• Acting as the local “stronghold” for BLStream way of working,and values and introducing them to all new team members.
January 2005 — October 2006
Lemcon Networks, IT manager / IT support
• Perform any combination of duties to provide technical support to workers in information processing and IT field (hardware and software support, Internet-related activity, VPNs and e-mail s, server maintanence);
• Responsible for equipment tracking in accordance with Job Description;
• Responsible for warehouse material tracking and s with suppliers;
• Suppliers and material database coordination, s with suppliers and warehouse keepers in regional zones (Ivano-Frankivsk, Ternopil, Uzhgorod, Chernivtsi);
• Deliveries arrangement, transportation of materials
Languages SpokenUkrainian (Mother Tongue) Polish (Advanced) English (Advanced) Russian (Advanced)
Full CV / Resume
My experience in intercultural communication as well as humanitarian background gave me an opportunity for specific communication skills specially related to IT technologies and their role in common-day business activity. Interests in art history and philosophy, as well as wide network of s among artists gives good opportunity to be more creative and use unexpected ideas for personal developement.