Travellers – The work experience you need to find your next job
- You may have a degree, a college diploma, or fresh out of school. Whatever stage you are in your education, or if you’re starting a new career – having several good work references is essential.
- Working Traveller helps you get those references from hosts around the world that show what you have achieved using your chosen skills.
This is what Working Traveller is all about: helping people who have a passion for their skills or who want learn new ones and who have a passion for travel. Working Traveller lets you follow both your goals of seeing the world and preparing yourself for getting the right job when you return home.
- Working Traveller is a serious alternative for you to gain the skills and experience you need to start you on the right path in your chosen career – while letting you pursue travel dreams.
- Our aim is to help you achieve your goals at the same time help pay for your travels as you move around the world .
- We are also focusing on creating awareness among parents and potential employers on how working and travelling for a year or two can be the perfect further education for some people.
If you want to travel, learn new skills, and get some great references, Working Traveller is definitely for you.
Hosts – You care….and you want travellers who care too
- Our philosophy for hosts is simple. If you work hard at your work and you work hard to make sure you provide your working travellers with great accommodation and real opportunities to learn new skills, you expect the same in return.
- What you put in, you expect back. When you reach the “5 references with an average of 8 or higher,” this will show in the work searches and you will attract travellers who make the same effort as you do. The more you put in, the more you will get back.
- The hosts who don’t provide a great service will have reviews that reflect their work ethic and the travellers they attract my well have the same attitude 😉
- A glossy brochure picture of your place does not cut it on Working Traveller – real references with high ratings is what it’s all about.