- It’s free…and always will be. Travellers pay €10 a year if they want to have their references show on their profiles after they have completed some work. So its free for travellers as well before they get work booked up.
- Our goal is to get as many hosts and travellers hooked up as possible. We believe that by allowing hosts to have a 100% free account will encourage 10’s of thousands of hosts to sign up a. As it is free to travellers until they get some work, we are able to attract the best talent that is moving around the world with the skills you need
- Working Traveller is looking to the long term and once we hit critical mass, this model of charging travellers should be able to cover the costs of running the site.
- We will be introducing a premium support service for hosts in the future that will be €10 a month. But if you read all of the help section pages you should not need it and will always be able to use the free Customer Support Services that we provide.
- Premium membership does not rate you higher in searches and does not affect your ability to attract a higher level of traveller. Quality Membership does that 🙂
- When you become a ‘quality’ member the colour of your pin changes in work searches. Travellers will be able to search for ‘quality’ hosts only. It will show on your profile and provide links that you can post to your web site to show your guests you are a quality host so they know the people working for you are taken care of well.
- Having ‘quality’ membership will increase your chances of getting the right skills from travellers you want booked up when you want them.
- The cost of this? It’s simple, you need to have completed at least 5 work placements and have an average rating of 8 or higher from the travellers who did the work for you. Once you achieve this you will automatically be upgraded. And you thought you were going to have to pay money for this….. why would any traveller be impressed if you just paid to be ‘quality’…. you have to earn this badge through being a bit organised and doing what you said you would do for the travellers That is the price, oh yeah and knowing your in the top 10% as well – you get that thrown in as well for free 🙂