Work Visa Requirements

What do hosts need to do about work visas?

Nothing, basically. You are not employing anyone. You are dealing with travellers who have all the right paperwork to volunteer or work for money in your country.
  • If a traveller does not have the right documents they need to work for you, or to volunteer – it is down to them to organise this. Not you.
  • If a traveller asks you to “sort out my work visa for me” please report them to Working Traveller and we will let them know they risk having their profile removed.
  • Travellers are responsible for getting themselves around the world on their own.  If they ask, you can refer them to read the Work Permits and Visas page in the Traveller help section.

Working Traveller - Work your way around the world / or let the world come to you.

Working Traveller enables you to work and travel on your Gap Year - whilst gaining relevant work references for a job when you go back home. Working Traveller Ltd is based in the UK at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. We are a private limited company registered in the United Kingdom.
Work your way around the world
Don't forget to add your WT pics to #workingtraveller to be featured on our Instagram.

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?