You spent years on your degree – spend at least half an hour on your profile
Working Traveller is not a magic wand to grant you thousands of euros a month from doing the odd bit of apple picking and playing your guitar to some kids at their birthday party. Getting work whilst travelling is a lot of people’s dream and they now all have access to Working Traveller – just like you.
So, like getting work when you are at home, the ones that get the work are the ones that make the effort and put themselves out there and provide all the information the person hiring needs to know about them to make their decision. The fact that you are travelling by the host’s door does not guarantee you a few weeks of work. You have to sell yourself.
Below is a brief description of what each section of your profile does, and how it can help you get work booked up around the world. If you want to get going and don’t want to know about all the sections and what they do, move straight to How to get started.
- This is your work and travel CV, your details, where your references appear and everything else hosts will see. See edit your profile for full details on how to set up your profile.
- A picture says a thousand words, a video gets you a work booking. Have a look at the Gallery section for full details of how to add pictures to your profile and case studies.
- Email – Change your email/password here.
- Notifications – Set when you want to be emailed when something happens on www.workingtraveller.com.
- Delete Account – You have the perfect six figure day job, triplets are on their way and your dog just had puppies. You ain’t going anywhere for 20 years 🙂