WT Memberships Costs for Travellers
Standard MembershipStandard Membership is free to all travellers. You can use all the facilities and book as much work as you like. You are never forced to sign up for full membership.
- The only difference between Standard and Full Membership is that for Full members, references appear in your profile and in the work searches.
- You can get full membership without having to pay. Edit 2,000 words in the Work in? section and we will give you a year’s free upgrade.
- Read this page to understand why your references do not appear in your profile when your are a standard member.
Full Membership is only available to travellers once they have completed a handshake and completed some work for a host. You will have a banner appear in your profile that allows you to upgrade and let your references appear in your profile.
- This means Working Traveller services will only cost you something once you have made some money or work experience from the site.
- The annual cost for full membership is €10 a year.
- If you stop paying, your profile remains live but your references will not appear.
Quality MembershipWhen you become a ‘quality’ member the colour of your pin changes in work searches. Hosts will be able to search for ‘quality’ travellers only. It will show on your profile and it will show future employers when you get home.
- Having ‘quality’ membership will increase your chances of getting the work you want booked up when you want it.
- The cost of this? It’s simple, you need to have completed at least 5 work placements and have an average rating of 8 or higher.
- Once you achieve this you will automatically be upgraded. And you thought you were going to have to pay money for this – but no, why would any host be impressed if you just paid to be ‘quality.’
- You have to earn this badge through quite a bit of sweat and hard work. That is the price, oh yeah and a feeling of achievement as well – you get that thrown in as well for free 🙂