0 from 0 references
member since Nov 15 2019
· Effective multi-tasker.
· Food regulation compliance skills.
· Knowledge of assigned diets/special dietary requirements.
· Extensive food/beverage knowledge.
· Customer focused.
· Confident in fast moving and pressure-filled environments.
· Experience with catering and events.
· Ability to organize large groups and also ability to be part of a team.
· Patience with people of all ages.
Languages SpokenEnglish (Mother Tongue) Irish (Advanced) German (Medium) Spanish (Advanced)
Full CV / Resume
Gettheshift Temporary Shift Work Company
April 2019 to present
· I currently am employed with Get The Shifts, a Multi Award Winning temp staff agency for the hospitality sector.
· With them I have taken on many shifts in various roles. Some of these shifts included working behind the bar at rugby matches in Thomond park, serving drinks at the greyhound stadium in Limerick and pulling pints and serving customers at some of the largest music gigs that took place this summer eg. Snow Patrol, Metallica, All Together Now Festival in Waterford and many more.
· With Gettheshifts I have gained invaluable experience and skills that I believe I can take forward in any job I have in the future.
· As part of my employment with them, I have received professional training in food safety, health and safety, customer service and the responsible service of alcohol.
Campus Life Services- University of Limerick
May 2019 to August 2019
· Worked as an accommodation assistant/ housekeeper for UL Student Accommodation during the summer months.
· Cleaned apartments and houses for short rental stays.
· Made beds and cleaned en suites in bedrooms.
· Cleaned residents’ apartments and common areas.
· Attention to detail and use of proper safety procedures was essential.
· Experienced in fast-paced and busy environments.
· Cleaned up to 15 apartments a day, in teams and often under time restraints.
· Performed rotational deep cleanings as needed throughout the holiday village.
· Experienced using a variety of cleaning products and tools.
· Emptied bins in each apartment throughout the day to ensure all rubbish bins were kept at sanitary levels.
Target School of English – Neuquen, Río Negro, Argentina
April 2018 to August 2018
• Worked as a teaching assistant in a language school in Argentina.
• Organized games for students.
• Planned classes for other members of staff.
• Organized events such as GAA workshops and sports days.
• Shared the Irish culture with the children
• Held conversational English classes with groups of all ages.
• Taught adults aged 20-65 English grammar classes.
Kesh Bar – Killygarry ,Cavan
December 2017 to April 2018
• Cleaned bar before and after customers.
• Served and prepared drinks for customers from behind bar.
• Served food and managed tables at large events such as Weddings/Communions/Confirmations/Funerals/Birthdays etc
• Produced daily stock reports.
• Worked late nights and early mornings. Often being trusted to close up.
• Managed my own till and balanced it every day after my shifts.
• Trained new employees.
• Stayed behind later and came in early and on my days off if needed.
Spillanes Bar and Restaurant - Caisleán Ghriaire, County Kerry
June 2017 to August 2017
· Relayed food orders to chefs.
· Greeted each customer in a friendly way.
· Used my three languages frequently to communicate with tourists.
· Answered calls and dealt with enquiries/complaints.
· Responsible for desserts in the restaurant. I was in charge of all dessert preparation, adding new desserts to the menu and teaching new employees how to prepare the desserts.
· Served food to customers in a polite manner. Always prompt and with a smile.
· Set up storeroom and work areas to allow easy access to stock items.
· Wiped down counters, floors and sinks to maintain a clean work station.
· Prepared various food items eg. Poured soup, cut bread, made salad, prepared fish and burger plates.
Member of the Dublin Action Panel
· In this role I work with other panel members to discuss what needs to include in their articles. We discuss the problems that face young people today and how we, as young people, can tackle them. My role as an action panel member has allowed me to attend conferences, access training programs and volunteer my time
- mental health ambassador