0 from 0 references
member since Aug 6 2020
am a high school fine arts teacher, I attended to the fine Arts Academy in Italy, am very proactive, experienced in digital graphic, blogging, project managing. Am a qualified cook helping specialized in vegan/vegetarian/raw cousine and pasioned in healing by nutritional well-being. Am a fashion designer, a female dressmaker, I take care from the sketch up to the finished suit. Solar, expansive, I believe in the honesty and in the "authentic" values of the person.
Languages SpokenGerman (Mother Tongue) Italian (Mother Tongue) English (Advanced) French (Medium) Spanish (Medium) Russian (Beginner) Sign Language
Full CV / Resume
• High school lyceum,
• School of fashion Design in Milan.
• Florence's Polimoda fashion institute degree (fashion quality controler QC, ),
• Fine Arts Academy in Carrara, Tuskany (from 1999 to 2006, ),
• (technological didactics Institute of the national committee of research, from 1996 to 1998, )
· five-year bachelor's degree.
· Italian mother-tongue.
· German, 12 years of permanence in Germany
· English, fluent.
ARTISTIC AND CREATIVE SKILLS.
· fashion design (“total look”: from sketch to the technical sewing schedule, to sewing process),
· fashion moodboard (fabrics and latest worldwide catwalks mood research, trendsettering analysis too),
· fashion collection management (collection planning and quality standards focus),
· handmade tailoring and “haute couture” techniques (final dress handmade realization),
· dress pattern and clothing technology exhaustive knowledge (dress adapting corrections and pattern readaptions),
· fashion quality controler QC,
· high school fine arts and fashion design teaching.
· computer methodology manager (brainstorming, Petri nets, FAD, IT, etc.),
· historical reconstructions of dresses (original historical reconstruction by real anthropometric measures),
· Historical costumes reconstruction for "Francis of Assisi", a lyric work by the stage director Manu Lalli; project developed with Anita La Manna, costume designer at the "Scala" of Milan.
· Costumes for the theatrical work "The waiting baby " written by Elisabetta Salvatori (actress/filmmaker), staged at the Carrara's "Animosi" theater.
· Costumes for the theatrical work “Il Minotauro di Dürrenmatt”, directed by Marianna del Leoni and Claudio Rovagna.
· Fashion designer teacher at the UTL University in Carrara.
· knitwear design,
· embroidery design and pattern development,
· creative sewing techniques hunting,
· creative thinking,
· fashion marketing and buying,
· children's support teacher with mental malfunction diseases.
IMPORTANT PROFESSIONAL STAGES (dates, -from - to-)
· creating/visualising an idea and producing a design by hand or using computer-aided design (computer graphic);
· keeping up to date with emerging fashion trends as well as general trends relating to fabrics, colours and shapes;
· understanding design from a technical perspective, producing patterns, toiles and technical specifications for designs;
· working with others in the design team, such as buyers and forecasters, to develop products to meet a brief;
· developing a pattern that is cut and sewn into sample garments and supervising the creation of these, including fitting, detailing and adaptations;
· managing marketing, finances and other business activities, if working on a self-employed basis.
COMPUTER SKILLS AND COMPETENCES.
· Microsoft Office,
· Mac OS classic,
· Corel Draw suite,
· Photoshop CC 2017,
· Adobe illustrator,
· Power Point,
POST LAUREA MASTERS.
· COBASLID, postgraduate qualifying master in teaching.
· vegan cooking,
· yoga and nature.
· very proactive.
· vegan cooking,
· yoga and nature.