10.0 from 3 references
member since Jun 6 2015
Ho and catering, Cleaning. Any hands on work is good for your head.
Worked 25 years in Ho and Catering business and I can say that I am multitasking person.
Languages SpokenEstonian (Mother Tongue) English (Medium) Russian (Medium) Finnish (Beginner)
Full CV / Resume
KEY SKILLS PROFILE
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a positive attitude to life and to work.
• Enjoys problem-solving, calm under pressure with the ability to smile in all situations.
• Good communication and customer service/customer care skills.
• Flexible, punctual, hardworking and extremely reliable.
• A fast learner who enjoys taking on new challenges and learning new skills.
March 2012- ABC CLEANING, Tralee, Co. Kerry.
August 2011-October 2011 BLUE STEEL ACQUISITIONS, Killarney, Co. Kerry. Manager training, Door to Door Sales
July 2007 – July 2011 BALLYSEEDE CASTLE HO, Tralee, Co. Kerry. Morning Supervisor
• Overseeing the smooth and efficient running of the morning service.
• Customer service, problem-solving, staff supervision and ensuring quality standards were maintained in service delivery.
April 2006 – July 2007 CABRA CASTLE HO,
• Customer service – taking and serving orders.
• Preparing and issuing bills, handling cash and credit transactions and operating the till.
• Clearing and laying tables
Feb 2005 – April 2006 YOY YIN HEEN RESTAURANT,
• Responsibilities as above
Oct 2004 – Dec 2004 GROVE FARM, Ireland.
• Working on the production line.
EDUCATION & TRAINING DETAILS
1984 – 1987 Hugo Treffner’s Gymnasium, Estonia
2012 Receptionist, Fetac Level 5
2012 Food Hygiene, Fetac Level 5
2012 Computer Appreciations, Fetac Level 4
2011 Career Planning & Job Seeking Skills (Tralee Jobs Club)
2004 Advanced English Course
2003 Beginners English Course
2002 Internet & Computer Training Course
2001 Catering Business & Customer Service Course
2001 Advanced Course in Finnish
2000 Beginners Course in Finnish
2000 Manicure & Pedicure Course
1999 Nutrition Hygiene & General Regulation Course
Interests: History, psychology, the outdoors, reading, new things and human nature.
Languages: Estonian - native language
English – Good spoken and written
Russian – good spoken and average written
Finnish – basic spoken and written
IT Skills: Computer Literate
Regular user, fast learner
License: Full Clean Driving Licence
I like to read anything I can get my hands on and experience everything what comes along my journey. Laugh is my everyday companion and meeting new people is my entertainment for day. I don't mind hard work in good company and challenges are for conquering. Taking life as adventure and sky as limit.
Where I am available for work and whenAvailable for work - Travelling - not available
Skills used 10.00
Punctuality & work ethic 10.00
Decision making 10.00