We are looking for 7 great travel bloggers to join the Working Traveller team and represent their Continent.
You will need to show how life is like for you as a working traveller and communicate your story in a way that relates to travellers from your part of the world. You can earn over 300 euro a month from documenting your trips and posting your stories on www.workingtraveller.com.So, how does it work? Well, if your thinking we are going to pay you loads of money to party on a beach in Thailand and write a few words about it -your not really serous about wanting to be a Travel Blogger and we suggest you stick to the day dreaming job. If you really are interested in getting involved and being apart of the WT team – read on. To be selected to represent your continent on www.workingtraveller.com, we need to see if you can write first and have an understanding for the working travelling word.
- Sign up to Working Traveller and make sure your profile is 100% complete.
- Apply to moderate your home county page in the ‘Work In’ section.
- Once accepted, edit the page and show fellow travellers what opportunities there are for them in your county.
- Once completed and we can see you are able to write, you can then apply to be the moderator of the region you are from or where you are currently working.
- This time you need to write a blog post on your own site, or face book account sharing the link and showing why people should go and take a look at what is happening in the work and travel world in your region. This is the most important part of being selected for the role. To see how you write and tell a story about work and travel that will engage people.
- Once we and you are still keen, we ask you to become your countries editor. You will start to produce blogs about your experiences as a working traveller and how your fellow country men should be taking the plunge and doing the same as you.
- We pay €25 euro per written blog with original photographs of you working and travelling and €50 per video blog your produce.
- If there are more than one travel blogger in your continent who want the position, we will select the one that is able to consistently produce interesting and informative content around the subject of work and travel that relates to travellers from your part of the world.
- You have proved yourself and are up and running, we then fix a monthly fee for you to make a living from Working Traveller as a blogger and from working with Working Traveller hosts – getting paid and living the dream as you move around the world.